Josh&Sue Our Egyptian Dukkah - GF, VG, DF
Dukkah is a great staple to have in the pantry. Use it as a dip, liven up a salad by sprinkling it over the top or as a coating for any type of meat. A great way to add flavour with no real effort.
More ways to use Dukkah
- Fold it into your favorite hummus or dip.
- Sprinkle it on flatbread with a little olive oil and bake until crispy.
- Scatter it on top of fried eggs in the morning.
- Stir it into whole grains or pasta dishes for a different take on quick lunch or dinner.
- Toss your favorite roasting vegetables with a generous spoonful of Josh&Sue Dukkah and olive oil and roast until crispy and fragrant.
- Whisk into your homemade jar of salad dressing for a different take on a familiar flavor.
All natural ingredients, no artificial flavours, colours or fillers. Gluten Free and Vegan.
Made in Daylesford to Josh&Sue's family recipes.
Ingredients: Almonds , Coriander, Cumin, Pepper, Salt, Sesame seed
Jamie Oliver has just aired in Australian - 5 Ingredients – Quick & Easy Food recipes and he uses a Rose Harissa, Dukkah, Preserved Lemons and Chilli Jam. All of these are available here at Josh&Sue Gourmet Selection.